Saturday, December 10, 2011

Course Relfection

My experience in this course really opened my eyes and got me to slow down on projects. i used to rush through them and just use the first idea that came into my head. through this class i really think that i have been thinking more creatively and using what was was discussed in the video and ideas in it and from the class i feel im better at what i do. What we have learned will for sure impact my proessional life, because i plan to be designing many things in the future. when designing you always want to come up with something that catch the clients or viewers eyes, and thinking outside the box like we have in this class will help out a great bit. exploring this final project was probably one the first times I have just sat down for hours and thought. Just thought about the project, and different ways to go about it. The final project was a really great project and helped me the most out of any of the projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment